SERISIMPLE bamboo fiber women casual socks quarter length sock breathable multicolored are very comfort and soft. Breathable design is perfect for you foot. Elastic and comfortable fit for most size. It has a softer and silky feel than cotton socks. The seams of the socks are very smooth, the feet are not rubbed, and they are very comfortable to wear.
- Made with World Finest bamboo fiber. Bamboo fiber has the property of antibacterial and will help with many odor problems. Also it makes the socks breathable absorbent, antibacterial, deodorant and durable to keep your feet dry and cool.
- 98% Inhibitory Rate Antibacterial Lab Tested. No POLYESTER added. That's Why Our Socks Not Feel As Soft As Some Other Bamboo Sock With Polyester.
- S size For School Age (Shoe size 3 to 5.5); M size should fit no problem for shoes size 4 to 8. L size fit for 6 to 11. About 5 to 6 inches Shaft Height Low Quarter Sock
- Suitable for many occasions formal & informal Machine Washable Best socks to keep feet cool and dry.But Please feel the sock, its much more soft and silk like feeling than cotton sock. The fiber is Silky, you could tell is bamboo not cotton.
- How The fiber made: Cut Bamboo into pieces, boiling and hammer into filaments; Bio-enzymes to obtain the cellulose fiber; Cleaned, bleached, softened the fiber for spinning.
Free Shipping and 30 Day Free Return
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
I love these socks, not just soft and comfortable but my feet stay warm but do not sweat.
I dyed these and they took the color great! Now time will tell how long they last for.
Good, soft natural fiber socks.
These socks are perfect and just what I wanted, thin. There is no seam at the toes, they have a good stretch and fit perfectly for me.
I got these as a gift. I mainly wear to bed as my feet get cold. They are perfect, I don’t feel like I’m wearing socks at all, they are so soft, don’t bind my ankles. I wear a 9W & the L fits perfectly but I do have thin ankles. I now wear all day with slippers in the house but they do feel great with shoes too. I don’t expect socks this inexpensive to last too long but I got 5 pairs for the same price one company charges for 1 pair. Wash in cold water & dry on low or air dry & they should hold up better. I’m ordering the shorter ones for summer.