- Shoe Size:6-12½ Sock Size 9-13
- Material:Made with World Finest Bamboo Fiber. Bamboo fiber has the property of antibacterial and will help with many odor problems. Also it makes the socks breathable absorbent, antibacterial, deodorant and durable to keep your feet dry and cool.
- High elasticity:Elasticized arch brace, good flexibility, to avoid socks from slipping off during the movement; elastic ribbed cuffs, not tight or loose, durable and comfortable.
- Full cushion sole: The cushion sole covers the entire bottom of the socks, get the ultimate combination of softness and strength in the crew socks. Max cushioning place in areas of high impact to reduce sock friction and foot pain during sports or daily activity.
- Quality guarantee:Each pair of SERISIMPLE socks is made with pride by skilled craftsmen and then carefully inspected to offer the customer the finest possible quality.We only Sell product that we personally Love and Using.
Free Shipping and 30 Day Free Return
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Appearance: Nicely made socks! The stitching is great and these are on the thinner side, so they're perfect for summer!Thoughts: These are nice socks. I find myself picking these out of my sock bin more than others. They are comfortable and the perfect weight for summer or being inside all day. They are very nice! 5/5Overall: Nice Socks
The socks are soft and comfortable, but the stitch at the toe tends to ride forward on the side so that the line goes from the middle of my big toe to the tip of my pinky toe. Not uncomfortable, but looks weird when I pull my shoes off. They fit well and are breathable like cotton socks. With a good coupon or sale price, these would be ok to buy. I probably won't order them again, though. But I am a little picky with my socks.
These are great socks. I wear a size 9.5 in women's shoes and I prefer ankle or quarter-crew length socks. I can't always find good quality in women's socks so I have no problem wearing men's socks when I find some that I think will work. I chose the black and the fit seemed a bit generous at first, but after the first wash, they are just fine. I really like the design; the socks have grey accents and kind of a variegated orange trim on the bottom of the forefoot which is apparently the non-slip feature. I'm not sure if it really is non-slip as I don't have hardwood floors. The socks are nicely cushioned across the entire sole and the toe and heel are further reinforced. The hidden toe seam is non-irritating and the heel cup is deep so the socks don't shift around in my shoes. The upper part of the sock is a lighter mesh type fabric to allow for breathability. The band is not too tight and I like the notched sides and wide heel tab that help keep the socks from shifting around. The fabric is as described and is of good quality. It is a mid-weight and the socks are thick enough for comfort but are not heavy or bulky. The socks feel very soft as well as durable apparently due to the high percentage of bamboo and cotton. The socks launder well; I washed them in cold water and put half of them in the dryer at low temperature and hung the other half out on the clothesline (which is how I dry 90% of our clothing 90% of the time since our weather is so mild). They all came out just fine with no fading, or loss of shape and only minor shrinkage. The current price of $23.99 seems reasonable for 6 pairs of well-made quality socks.
My son LOVES these socks! They are made of bamboo! Yep, that’s right! Bamboo! The material is actually: 43% Natural Bamboo Fiber, 43% Cotton, 10% Nylon, and 4% Spandex.They are super soft and so comfortable. They have a cushioned feel to them and work great when he’s on one of his hiking trips and when running.The bamboo fiber fabric has moisture wicking; they can wick away sweat and fights odors. They are breathable and fast drying which keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.They have some amazing features, too. They have a cushioned sole that covers the entire bottom. It absorbs impact and protects your arch and ankle. There’s also a padded heel tab that gives extra comfort and protection.Great socks for athletes and hikers. They are breathable and lightweight. The perfect socks for my son for his hiking trips.
I'm a big fan of bamboo socks. I find them more comfortable, and they wear better than cotton. This is a great set - many socks for the money - well-made, and very comfortable.